TeliaSonera’s subsidiary in
The high speed and capacity of 4G mobile networks offer effortless use of interactive TV, videos, advanced online gaming and professional applications.
The licenses granted for the 800 MHz band are valid for 20 years starting from 2014, and the price for the new frequency blocks is
Sonera has already built 4G (LTE) network on the 1,800 and 2,600 MHz frequencies, with a population coverage of 40 percent The license includes requirements to build a 4G coverage of 95 percent in 3 years and 99 percent in 5 years, where the 4G coverage built in other frequencies is also included.
For more information, please contact the
Forward-Looking Statements Statements made in the press release relating to future status or circumstances, including future performance and other trend projections are forward-looking statements. By their nature, forward-looking statements involve risk and uncertainty because they relate to events and depend on circumstances that will occur in the future. There can be no assurance that actual results will not differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements due to many factors, many of which are outside the control of
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low