Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The cooperation between SRI mode and droplet platform thus opens up the possibility of greatly simplified DNA sensing in high throughput format without complicated fluorescent labeling and chip design."
For more information on this research see: Stepwise reagent introduction-based droplet platform for multiplexed DNA sensing.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting X. Xiang,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill