Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "In this form of enChIP, specific genomic regions are immunoprecipitated with antibody against a tag(s), which is fused to a catalytically inactive form of Cas9 (dCas9), which is co-expressed with a guide RNA (gRNA) and recognizes endogenous DNA sequence in the genomic regions of interest. enChIP-mass spectrometry (enChIP-MS) targeting endogenous loci identified associated proteins. enChIP using the CRISPR system would be a convenient and useful tool for dissecting chromatin structure of genomic regions of interest."
For more information on this research see: Efficient isolation of specific genomic regions and identification of associated proteins by engineered DNA-binding molecule-mediated chromatin immunoprecipitation (enChIP) using CRISPR.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting T.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal