"As IT management evolves and demands on IT pros continue to grow, mobile devices are becoming increasingly vital for IT pros that need to monitor their IT infrastructures or troubleshoot during after-hours or on-call rotations," said
DameWare Remote Support enables IT pros to support Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows computers remotely. Users can start, stop and restart Windows services without a remote control session, manage users and groups from multiple Active Directory domains, export AD objects and detailed information from remote computers, and more.
DameWare Remote Support includes DameWare Mobile, an application which provides mobile remote administration capabilities, allowing IT pros to provide remote support to end users from their iOS -- and now Android -- devices.
The SolarWinds Mobile Admin application provides mobile IT monitoring and management for IT pros, supporting key IT infrastructure technologies including Active Directory, VMware, Backup Exec, and Exchange, and allowing remote control with RDP, SSH, Telnet, and VNC. SolarWinds Mobile Admin delivers real-time alerts and status updates to network and systems administrators and lets them resolve IT issues from smart phones or tablets.
The latest version of SolarWinds Mobile Admin supports Exchange 2013, Backup Exec 2012, and SCOM 2012, and is FIPS compatible. In addition to Android, BlackBerry, and previous versions of iOS, it now also includes support for iOS 7.
Pricing and Availability
Pricing and Availability for DameWare Remote Support starts at
Pricing for SolarWinds Mobile Admin software starts at
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise