Serb deputy PM Aleksandar Vucic said on
The plant would produce parts for
The project is expected to be developed by Strata, Mubadala's aerospace manufacturing arm.
In the beginning of October, Mubadala and the Serb government signed four memorandums of understanding in the fields of semiconductors, aircraft technology, telecommunications and renewable energy. One of the projects concerns the future aircraft components plant, while another one is for building a local semiconductor research and development centre, which will pave the way for the construction of an electronic chip factory expected to cost several billion USD.
Vucic said that the talks on the electronic chip factory have also been underway, pledging
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead