BSA | The
The following is an example of a BSA radio ad containing a testimonial from an informant as reported by Kantar Media’s Adscope™ research:
“Is your company copying software illegally? Has your boss had you install illegal software on company computers? If so, your company is breaking the law. Report software piracy confidentially to BSA, the
“While we understand the Business Software Alliance’s desire to protect the intellectual property rights of its software publisher members, I think offering reward money to disgruntled employees is the wrong approach.” Scott said.
1. Create standardized agreements with publishers.
2. Retain proofs of purchase and keep accurate records.
3. Choose integrated IT asset management tools
4. Obtain expert assistance in the event of an audit.
For additional free resources, visit http://www.bsadefense.com. Hundreds of companies have found Scott & Scott’s Fine Calculator to be a very helpful risk-assessment tool.
(1) Aired on radio stations in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11283738.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status