The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "In the end, 7.2 g of L-xylulose was obtained from 20 g of ribitol via L-ribulose at a yield of 36%."
For more information on this research see: Gene cloning and characterization of L-ribulose 3-epimerase from Mesorhizobium loti and its application to rare sugar production. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 2013;77(3):511-5 (see also Enzymes and Coenzymes).
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Miki,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts