technology Report New Data on Enzymes and Coenzymes -->
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The extent of inhibition of the immobilised acetylcholinesterase enzyme by the organophosphorous compound monocrotophos has been found to depend linearly on its concentration over the range from 50 to 400 nmol mL(-1) with sensitivity 77.2% inhibition per 1 mu mol mL(-1) of monocrotophos."
For more information on this research see: Self-assembly of acetylcholinesterase on gold nanoparticles electrodeposited on graphite.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting N. Dimcheva, Univ Prof Dr
Keywords for this news article include: Burgas,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women