Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Because it is accomplished in a simple and convenient one step and does not require any complicated secondary or tedious washing steps, the new assay method holds great promise for epigenetic analysis in facility-limited environments or point-of-care testing (POCT) applications."
For more information on this research see: An electrochemical one-step system for assaying methyltransferase activity based on transport of a quantum dot signaling tracer.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from S.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter