Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The electrochemical mechanisms and materials properties responsible for the supercapacitor properties of CNT supported vanadium oxide have been discussed at length."
For more information on this research see: CVD Derived Vanadium Oxide Nano-Sphere-Carbon Nanotube (CNT) Nano-Composite Hetero-Structures: High Energy Supercapacitors.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Vanadium, Chemistry,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women