The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The results illustrate that the proposed measure is more tolerant than existing criteria in evaluating performance of EIT systems in both theory and practice."
For more information on this research see: An exhaustive criterion for estimating quality of images in electrical impedance tomography with application to clinical imaging.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A. Javaherian, Imam Khomeini Int Univ Qazvin,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts