The DSD accelerates data transfers across the AF DCGS network and provides storage, dissemination, processing, and retrieval capabilities to the net-centric AF DCGS enterprise. The DSD is completely redundant for fail-safe considerations, and it is anticipated that the deployment of DSD capabilities to specified locations will be used as the primary distribution method for large data files over the AF DCGS network.
“We are pleased to continue our relationship with the AF DCGS and are proud to provide solutions to the AF DCGS enterprise by bringing innovation to the warfighter and enabling battlefield readiness through affordable IT and cyber capabilities,” said
NCI is a worldwide provider of leading-edge enterprise services and solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Healthcare, and Civilian Government agencies. Inspired by its customers’ missions and driven by their challenges, NCI helps them achieve higher levels of performance by utilizing innovative, cutting-edge technologies and methodologies in the following capability areas: Cloud Computing and IT Infrastructure Optimization; Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; Engineering and Logistics Support; Enterprise Information Management and Advanced Analytics; Health IT and Medical Support; IT Service Management; Modeling, Simulation, and Training; and Software and
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day