AMMANFORD is set to welcome a night of popular music for charity this weekend.
The town's Miners Theatre is set to host a concert in aid of cancer charity Tenovus on Saturday, November 2 at 7.30pm.
The evening will see performances from violinist Davinder Singh and Loud Applause Productions Rising Stars, up and coming West End musical theatre stars Samuel Morris and Daniella Difede.
There will also be a debut performance by Three Voices - a talented trio of young men who are sure to bring the house down. The well known and popular ladies choir Parti Llwchwr will complete the night's musical line up. The event will be hosted by Ruth Bevan who returns to the Miners Theatre by popular demand.
?The few tickets remaining are available at the Tenovus Shop in Ammanford and from Carmarthenshire Theatres on 0845 226 3510.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures