The Iranian government is ready to help
Speaking after a meeting with the
"We met the two on possibilities of setting up a medical equipment manufacturing plant and the development of industrial technologies. We told them that we are ready to receive proposals to assist the health sector and on the transfer of bio- and nano-technology based on the country's needs," he said.
Mr Amirinia said his country was keen on assisting the ICT sector although there was need to assess the requirements and ICT literacy levels.
"We are looking at establishing a joint educational plan with
IDC chief executive Mr Michael Ndudzo said although demand for medical equipment in
The delegation, which arrived in the country on Monday, leaves today.
Iranian firms have also been the largest foreign contingent at the Harare Agricultural Show and the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair for a number of years.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines