Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Numerical studies are presented to show the effect of the nanoparticle volume fraction phi, the convective heat transfer parameter b, the power law exponent n, the wall velocity parameter A, and the suction parameter f(w) on the velocity, temperature, skin-friction coefficient, and Nusselt number."
For more information on this research see: MHD Forced Convection Laminar Boundary Layer Flow of Alumina-Water Nanofluid over a Moving Permeable Flat Plate with Convective Surface Boundary Condition.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day