Odom and Dellorso will focus on accelerating the strategic growth and delivery of the netFORUM Enterprise Social CRM solution into large membership, association and nonprofit organizations. Love will serve as a strategic advisor to help drive nonprofit product strategy and business initiatives.
The new executives will join existing leadership,
"We are excited about the depth of experience our executive team brings together and their deep acumen in the markets we serve," said
Odom brings more than 20 years of experience to his role at Abila. With a strong track record of managing customer focused finance and accounting operations for growth-oriented technology companies, Odom will now focus on netFORUM Enterprise customers' needs and business growth. Previously he served as chief financial officer of
As chief customer officer, Dellorso will be responsible for customer care and operations across the netFORUM Enterprise business, focusing on the expansion of Abila's Social CRM netFORUM platform. Prior to joining Abila, Dellorso served in various executive leadership positions during his seven years at
"As a netFORUM Enterprise customer for over five years, we have been able to very effectively track and manage our member engagement, which in turn has grown our business quickly,"
For us, it's personal. Abila and
For more information, please visit www.abila.com and www.avectra.com.
Keywords for this news article include: Abila, Software, Marketing, Advertising.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal