"Our church software was inspired by my experiences of planting a church for the first time and seeing what was needed from the ground up in terms of software to connect and rally people," comments
The Fresh Vine team has spent lots of time creating a user interface that makes sense, is simple to use, and is responsively designed to work on any tablet, desktop, or digital device. They also added a special simplified web-based site called Concierge that makes it really easy to add visitors and do children's check-in on the fly.
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Fresh Vine.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia