ZOMBIES are coming to South West Wales -- providing they get a little help from film fans. Swansea-based film-makers Geek Media are behind the movie project, which will see their movie released as an interactive app, allowing viewers to control how the story unfolds.
The film features former Mr Wales Mark Tancock, and Swansea Life cover girl Lisa Medwell, and will be filmed at Oakwood Park, where managers are allowing the grass to become overgrown over the winter, ahead of filming in February, to allow it to look completely abandoned. The final product will be available worldwide as an app, on both Apple and Android markets, as well as a DVD version, which will have the same basic features. Producer Tom Woodrow, who is manager at Carmarthen's Cotswold Outdoors store said: The whole project is based in South Wales.
The story starts towards the end of a zombie apocalypse, most of the population are dead and we follow five students from the local university, who have survived by boarding themselves up inside their house. When they arrive at the theme park all comedy hell breaks loose.
The writers use a complicated story map to create a narrative which allows for many different story lines and endings, so every time you watch the movie it will be different.
?To contribute to the project and learn about the rewards visit http://kck.st/1654T0W or got to www.kickstarter.com and search Zombie Interactive. ? @realgeekfilms
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks