FT. LEE, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
The SAFE-BioPharma standard is a strategic initiative of the life sciences industry to facilitate secure, trusted and fully electronic business and regulatory processes. The standard is used throughout the biopharmaceutical and healthcare industries to manage digital identity trust and to apply legally binding digital signatures to electronic documents. The association’s members include most of the world’s largest biopharmaceutical companies.
SAFE-BioPharma's all-volunteer Board sets strategic direction, determines the business model, and oversees the association's management. Recent initiatives include global expansion of the standard through integration with biopharmaceutical and healthcare industry applications such as signing engines, portal providers, clinical trial applications, ePrescribing, access to eHRs, and other critical digital workflows.
In addition to his role with ACRES, Dr. Koski is Senior Scientist,
For more information on the SAFE-BioPharma standard for digital identity and digital signatures used in life science and healthcare settings, visit http://www.safe-biopharma.org.
SAFE-BioPharma® is a trademark of
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal