Crane bank has signed up to a new software system, Temenos T24, which aims to bolster its service delivery and security applications.
Officials from the bank and
Addressing a joint press conference held at Crane Chambers in
"The [new] platform will quickly and cost-effectively deliver new products and services as we grow and serve our customers in
With this new software, all Crane bank customers won't need passwords or pin numbers to access their accounts. They will only use a thumb once the ATM Interface servers are installed at electronic cash points. The bank will soon start capturing its customers' biometrics to effect the software.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- Brothel Write-offs Cost Taxpayers Millions, Coburn Says
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy
- GLAAD Denounces 'Duck Dynasty' Star for Remarks About Gays