For most companies, the procure-to-pay (P2P) process typically ties up significant amounts of capital that could otherwise be invested in growing the business. Manual procurement processes, lengthy management approvals, manual reconciliations, and lengthy payment cycles are among the many culprits that contribute to inefficiencies in the process. In addition, the general lack of integration with other business processes and systems create further inefficiencies and high transaction costs. Together,
"Our alliance with Coupa will help clients transform their procurement processes - reducing costs and adding strategic value," said
Keywords for this news article include: Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill