Cytelics? services are industry specific systems and solutions designed for commercial and industrial organizations that focus on manufacturing, transportation, power/energy utilities, and other heavy industry. These companies are dependent on Industrial Controls Systems (ICS), and can utilize Cytelics? to secure their manufacturing business line. In addition, our Cyber Security solutions also cover sectors utilizing complex production networks such as broadcast networks, telecomm operators, and educational institutions.
Cytelics? offers a comprehensive and customizable suite of network security services and technologies. Cytelics? cyber security solutions are custom-designed for target industries by encompassing ICS, automation systems, SCADA, information security, IT systems, and physical security into a complete lifecycle offering. This includes:
• Risk Assessment of networks to determine vulnerabilities and business exposure
• Remediation solutions that correct network and systems vulnerabilities.
• Risk mitigation solutions harden the network and ensure industry best practices.
• Vigilance that continually detects, deters, and defends against threats.
• Custom network design and implementation to secure networks and ICS Byron Parker,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11282721.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low