To become a member of the program, partners must prove their ability to help customers maximize the value of their SharePoint investment, and they must also demonstrate domain expertise and significant experience with SharePoint in one or more lines-of-business. CipherPoint was selected for the program because of its ability to address security and compliance requirements that large enterprises have for sensitive and regulated data, and for its unique ability to secure data in both on- and off-premises SharePoint deployments.
"Businesses of all sizes are using SharePoint as a critical business platform, which requires them to secure SharePoint data to the same degree that they've secured their core transactional systems," said
Keywords for this news article include: Information Technology,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women