The new CES show floor area will display the latest developments and discoveries for the next generation of tech wearables. Mixing style, sensors and connectivity, WristRevolution features wristwatches that double as a music player, health monitor, alert and message indicator and more.
"Smartwatches are creating new possibilities in the wearable technology market and increasing the ways consumers can connect with these pocket-sized devices. This exciting trend propelled us to create the WristRevolution TechZone," said
The WristRevolution TechZone will be located in the
The 2014 CES will feature 20 market-specific TechZones highlighting innovation across 15 different product categories. Companies interested in exhibiting in the new WristRevolution TechZone should contact
For more information on the 2014 International CES, visit CESweb.org.
Note to Editors: The official name of the global technology event is "International CES." Subsequent references to the show can be shortened to "CES." Please do not use "Consumer Electronics Show" to refer to the International CES.
The International CES is the world's gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for more than 40 years--the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace. As the largest hands-on event of its kind, CES features all aspects of the industry. And because it is owned and produced by the
- CES Unveiled
- CES Unveiled
- 2014 International CES
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.