iPhone 5/5S ChargeSmart™ Case to Give Users Unprecedented Power Over Smartphone Battery -->
And there's about to be an app for that.
Credit BuQu Tech's ChargeSmart Kickstarter campaign, which launched on
ChargeSmart promises to more than double the run time of the latest iPhone models while protecting them against everyday hazards like drops, bumps and moisture. Activated by an innovative free app, the case's proprietary charging algorithms will also extend the life of the phone's internal battery by as much as 50 percent. Instead of lasting for two years, the iPhone's internal battery will operate for three. Additionally, the app gives users the ability to reserve a percentage of the battery case's power that will only be used when activated. This guarantees always having battery power when it is needed for that important call or emergency situation.
"This isn't just theory - we've developed our algorithms by charging and discharging batteries thousands of times," said
The ChargeSmart app will be available for free from the
Keywords for this news article include: BuQu Tech, Algorithms.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall