Oct. 30--Krampus? What's a Krampus?
Find out when Erie-area filmmaker Jason Hull screens his film, "Krampus: The Christmas Devil" on Saturday, 8 p.m., at the Erie Playhouse, 13 W. 10th St.
"It's kind of a cool concept," he said. "I was a little surprised that nobody's done it before (as a movie)."
In August, "Krampus" placed second for best horror film at the Indie Gathering in Hudson, Ohio, and the AOF Action on Film Festival in Monrovia, Calif.
"This one is different from all my other films," Hull said. "It just has a bigger budget; we brought in Hollywood actors for this. The camera looks different, the writing is better. It's just experience."
Discover more about "Krampus" in Thursday's Showcase and on GoErie.com/Showcase.
(c)2013 the Erie Times-News (Erie, Pa.)
Visit the Erie Times-News (Erie, Pa.) at www.GoErie.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions