FactFinder continues to provide real time dynamic application maps and transaction alerts directly into current shipping versions of Microsoft’s Systems Management suite, System Center 2007 and System Center 2012.
System Center 2012 R2 is a comprehensive cloud and data center management solution across on-premises environments, hosting service providers, and Windows Azure. Similar to integration capabilities with System Center 2007 and 2012, BlueStripe’s FactFinder delivers real-time transaction maps and performance alerts into System Center 2012 R2 including Operations Manager, Service Manager, and Orchestrator.
“We’re excited to see BlueStripe’s continued commitment to System Center customers,” said
FactFinder automatically discovers, maps, and monitors all business transactions running within the data center and across the Cloud. FactFinder measures performance, hop-by-hop, everywhere that transactions go, across tiers, across platforms, and across architectures – even into virtual machines, public, private, and hybrid cloud, as well as third party services. When performance or availability problems occur, FactFinder follows the slow or hung transaction right to the problem component, and then drills down the server stack to determine why the problem occurred.
“BlueStripe’s Transaction Monitoring and System Center already make a powerful integrated solution for IT Operations teams that want to manage their entire environment, across the data center and through the Windows Azure Cloud,” said
A member of the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11282447.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Health Care Signups Picked up Pace in November