eClass4Learning is committed to helping educational organizations improve instruction and student outcomes by offering customized solutions that are engaging, relevant, standards-based, and focused on best practices for blended, hybrid, online and one-to-one computing environments.
“AMVONET is thrilled to add eClass4Learning to our growing list of partners,” comments AMVONET CEO
With the continued rise in demand for e-Learning solutions for corporate training and education, AMVONET has created a comprehensive, integrated
AMVONET is a comprehensive e-learning management, collaboration and authoring software suite. AMVONET allows you to create and manage content, assessments, and certificates. The AMVONET Learning Content Management System is comprised of three distinct but complementary components. AMVONET Manage is a teaching toolkit instructors can use to manage students and their grades, as well as generate progress reports. AMVONET Connect is a real-time communication platform which acts as a virtual classroom; students can interact with teachers and peers via audio, video or text chat, collaborate live on platforms such as PowerPoint, and record these sessions for later viewing. Finally, AMVONET Publish lets users add multimedia elements to videos they recorded using AMVONET Connect, as well as add dynamic action, using a patent-pending technology called Interactive Points (iPoints).
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11275195.htm
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag