Prior to deploying Algebrize, Umami was interested in driving increased traffic to their website, and more specifically to their online store. Umami needed a technology that could lift search engine result pages (SERPs), traffic and increase click-through rates exponentially.
"We had less than stellar rankings in organic search until Algebrize, which has now helped catapult us to receive the number one search result for 'burgers in
Developed by the semantic experts at Algebraix Data, Algebrize's cross-platform application dynamically applies Schema.org markup (semantic markup) to websites, like www.umami.com. Schema.org markup, a preferred form of semantic markup by major search engines, powers semantic search. Schema.org markup helps search engines identify accurate and relevant information, which in return delivers enhanced listings to relevant search queries, increasing CTR and conversion rates. Algebrize automates the implementation of Schema.org, which helps alleviate time, costs and implementation errors for website developers and digital agencies.
Umami Burger has greatly benefited from Algebrize and the value of Schema.org markup, as it currently holds the top spot in the image carousel in
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women