Future Facilities, the world’s only provider of Predictive DCIM (Data Centre Infrastructure Management) software, has launched a significant update to its powerful and highly-regarded predictive modelling suite, 6SigmaDC.
Release 8 delivers predictive modelling of data centre environments 5-6x faster than the previous versions. Overall, performance of the entire 6SigmaDC suite is 2x faster, delivering substantial improvements in productivity and usability for users.
Release 8 represents a major step forward in integrating 6SigmaDC with DCIM tools. The new 6SigmaGateway offers enhanced connectivity to third-party live data sources (such as sensors, servers, PDUs, ACUs), and empowers customers to incorporate predictive modelling into their DCIM workflows.
Predictive DCIM, which employs computational fluid dynamics techniques to model complex “what if” scenarios with unmatched accuracy, mitigates risk and scientifically quantifies the effects of data centre changes prior to commitment or deployment.
Enhanced usability features in Release 8 enable customers to more quickly and intuitively build complex data centre models using on-screen hints, tooltips and a library of data centre components. This library features nearly 3,000 of the industry’s most widely used data centre products.
Future Facilities’ CEO,
Over 300 enhancements have been made across the suite for Release 8, which also includes much improved integration of CAD files and a faster solver. A new batch solver also allows users to develop complex models and then solve them remotely.
Release 8 incorporates:
• Much faster performance
• Easy Integration - Why stop at DCIM?
• Complex Modelling – rapid import of native CAD formats
• Enhanced usability – self-discoverable and easier than ever to use
• Batch solver – Submit. Pack up. Go home.
Existing users are encouraged to upgrade to the new version, which is available immediately via the user support site.
For more information about Release 8, please visit this link: http://www.futurefacilities.com/R8
About Future Facilities:
For nearly a decade, Future Facilities has provided software and consultancy to the world’s largest data center owner-operators and to leading electronics designers. The company, which is privately funded, has saved its customers millions of dollars. Innovative and progressive, Future Facilities is today unique in the market place; it is the only company providing scientifically-sound answers to the what ifs? that have for so long been impossible to answer with real confidence.
Future Facilities -
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11283792.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal