This week electrical engineer Dan Hollyoak from Bodmin reveals his answers 1. Childhood heroes: Peter Schmeichel and David Beckham. 2. Hobbies: Football, watching movies, gaming and socialising with friends. 3. Favourite music: Rock/ alternative, Eighties (probably the best decade for music) and anything with a catchy tune.
4. Favourite books: The True Blood series. 5. Favourite films: Taken, Law Abiding Citizen, Kick Ass, Snatch ... too many to list.
6. Favourite television programmes: The Walking Dead, True Blood, American Horror Story, Rookie Blue.
7. What's so good about living in Bodmin: Family and friends.
8. What would improve it: More things to do and better shops in the town centre. 9. I'm very good at: My job, most sports and learning new skills.
10. I'm very bad at: Spelling and trusting my own ability at times.
11. A phrase I use too often:'Awesome', 'all right' and 'yeah you'.
12. Three people (dead or alive) I would invite to dinner: Kate Beckinsale, Jared Leto and Jason Statham.
13. I'd like to be stranded on a desert island with (apart from other half): Milla Jovovich (Alice from Resident Evil).
14. I'm embarrassed by: The first album I bought - Spice World, by the Spice Girls. 15. Proudest moment: Completing my apprenticeship with top marks.
16. Best things about Cornwall: Coastlines, ice cream and pasties. 17. Worst things about Cornwall: Lack of opportunities and things to do.
18. What of our country's laws would you change: People need to serve their full prison sentences.
19. Overrated public figure: Harry Potter (books, movies, theme park and studio attractions).
20. In another life I'd be: A film producer.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day