USAT’s QuickConnect is a Web service that provides developers that already have an application with Internet connectivity and a display mechanism, such as a kiosk or smartphone, with streamlined certification to USAT’s PCI compliant, one-stop shop cashless payment service, ePort Connect. Revive is a point of sale technology for micro-market applications, a self checkout-based vending offering geared for areas where fresh produce and similar items are in demand.
“Going forward, we are recommending USAT as a preferred solution because they are so easy to work with. I’ve integrated with a handful of other cashless payment providers and USAT’s Web service, QuickConnect, is the easiest credit card provider to setup,” said Arthur. “With other credit card providers, you need to fill out lengthy forms and the pricing is often confusing. Our customers love the 'straight forward' approach USAT offers.”
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.