iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Support for Phone Contact and Data Transfer -->
Customers purchasing the iPhone 5c/s can transfer their data from old phone to the iPhone at any Point of Sale using Mobile Genie, including Best Buy Mobile stores and 20,000 other independent dealers. Mobile Genie is an easy-to-use migration tool, which enables cellular stores to transfer customers' data from the old to the newly purchased handset no matter the make, model and wireless carrier - hence overcoming customers' reluctance to upgrade which translates in increased number of activations and new handset sales. Mobile Genie supports most content types in the phone such as contacts, calendar, tasks, music, ring tones, pictures, wallpapers, video, and SMS.
"iPhone 5c/s support before its market release proves our ability to deliver product enhancements to customers at the right time. We are working on adding iPhone 5c/5s to DataPilot supported phone list before
DataPilot is the leading cell phone synchronization solution, which enables consumers to backup, sync and transfer mobile phone content with a computer. DataPilot and Mobile Genie currently support over 8,000 different handset models. For more information please visit www.susteen.com or www.datapilot.com, www.secureview.us.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Nigella Bites Back Over 'Vilification'
- Judge Grants Order, Keeping Tonsil Surgery Tragedy Girl on Ventilator
- 'American Hustle' Review
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum