Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "With these unique characteristics, silicone rubber has been widely used to replace petrochemical products in various industries like aerospace, munitions industry, automobile, construction, electric and electronics, medical and food processing industry. Recently, these scopes of silicone applications have been expanding at a great speed by the demand of industries that want more reliable elastomer."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This paper reviews on synthesis, general properties, applications and nanocomposites of silicone rubber."
For more information on this research see: A Review on Silicone Rubber. National Academy Science Letters-India, 2013;36(4):355-365. National Academy Science Letters-India can be contacted at: Natl Acad Sciences India,
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from S.C. Shit, Cent Inst Plast Engn & Technol, HLC, Vatva GIDC, Ahmadabad,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?