With the addition of SAS Visual Analytics to its solid portfolio of data management and storage solutions,
"SAS Visual Analytics brings together analytics, reporting and visualization in one simple-to-use product, where companies will be able to use the speed of thought analysis and its capability to explore huge amounts of data to make quick business decisions. We are delighted to partner with SAS to bring this innovative solution to our customers in the region," says
SAS Visual Analytics is a high-performance, in-memory solution designed to quickly explore large amounts of data. It provides a robust set of BI capabilities and approachable analytics, enabling different types of users to gain insights from any size of data through data visualization and exploratory analysis with the option to deliver information to a wide variety of platforms including iPad and Android tablets. With SAS Visual Analytics, users can explore all data, execute analytic correlations on billions of rows of data in seconds and visually present results. It empowers users to uncover unexpected insights, find answers to complex problems, and quickly identify new and better courses of action.
"At SAS, we have a rigorous selection criteria while choosing partners. We want to ensure that our partners can add value to our products, invest in skills training and have consulting and implementation skills.
Through its established channel network combined with its strategic initiatives, StorIT Distribution will help promote SAS Visual Analytics across the ME region.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients