Regional security VAD StarLink is to demonstrate its growing portfolio of information security offerings, concentrating on compliance, advanced persistent threats and vulnerability management, at GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK 2013.
The company and its key vendor partners,
StarLink, has been participating in GITEX for many years, and expects excellent response from customers once again, intending to do more business this year with support from partners and vendors.
"StarLink is committed to keeping the discerning Middle East Enterprise market updated with its most recent technologies," said
"GITEX 2013 will be a significant opportunity for StarLink to showcase its new line of products, and its strength in solutions for compliance, advanced persistent threats and vulnerability management. We also aim to reiterate our commitment to our customers and channel partners in the region, and continuously add value to distribution."
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse