With two free-standing imaging centers and locations in the local hospitals, SRPC sought a solution that would increase its network capacity and allow for easier upgrades in the future. It also required a provider that could easily enhance its internal infrastructure (workstations) by interconnecting to all offsite locations quickly and efficiently.
"Today's medical community is fast-paced and relies on technology to ensure both timely and accurate results," commented
"Fiber-based solutions are definitely the right solution for healthcare, as companies like SRPC require rapid delivery of digital images and test results, along with a secure way to store this highly confidential information," commented
"Switching from copper to fiber-based services has saved us time and money, and as our data needs increase, our network is now at a point where it's easily upgradable to higher bandwidth. Not to mention, the local, personalized and prompt service we have received from FirstLight has been exceptional," concluded Mooney.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief