SpaceX, U.S. private spacecraft company introduced its first new version Falcon 9 rockets from
SpaceX's founder and chief executive
CASSIOPE a Canadian space weather satellite was carried by the new-and-improved Falcon 9 rocket. CASSIOPE is a multifunctional mission planned to serve both a scientific and a demonstration of technology objective, which lifted off from
The rocket's first stage during SpaceX's launch webcast seemed to separate smoothly from the second stage and fell away as intended. The second stage then ignited on schedule.
With the complete development of the first rocket, Falcon 9 is a two-stage rocket created by SpaceX for the trustworthy and cost-efficient transport of satellites and SpaceX's Dragon spacecraft.
SpaceX has been functioning to develop technology for a complete reusable rocket launch system. The company has contracts for above 50 launches of its new Falcon 9 and planned Falcon Heavy rockets.
Along with launching small satellites for non-U.S. government agencies and commercial satellite operators, SpaceX has a
Original headline: United States : US private spacecraft company SpaceX launches upgraded Falcon
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States