Kenyan operator Safaricom has introduced the Huawei Ascend P6 at its shops countrywide. The Android smartphone which is only 6.18 mm wide is a successor to the Ascend P1 and P2 models and will target the growing number of customers who are now using smartphones to enhance their business and social communications. The Huawei P6 will retail at an introductory offer of KES 39,999 with a 1.5GB internet bundle for the first 400 handsets sold, before moving to the recommended retail rrice of KES 41,999.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts