The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The fluorescence lifetimes of the metastable levels responsible for violet, green and red luminescence are measured and their quantum efficiencies are estimated."
For more information on this research see: Ultraviolet and visible up-conversion luminescence of Er3+/Yb3+ co-doped CaF2 nanocrystals in sol-gel derived glass-ceramics.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Georgescu, Natl Inst Mat Phys,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.