The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Structure-dependent, reductive vacancy formation and availability of reactant O-2 combine to control surface H which in turn plays a role in controlling product selectivity."
For more information on this research see: Surface structure dependence of selective oxidation of ethanol on faceted CeO2 nanocrystals.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Alcohols,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court