The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "During the bioactivity test, Cu is released from both Cu-containing glasses, in particular in the case of the SGCu(red) the presence of Cu nanoparticles (CuNPs) of diameter in the range 5-10 nm has been detected in solution."
For more information on this research see: Towards the controlled release of metal nanoparticles from biomaterials: Physico-chemical, morphological and bioactivity features of Cu-containing sol-gel glasses. Applied Surface Science, 2013;283():240-248. Applied Surface Science can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting V.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today