Mar-Kov Computer Systems has announced it provides a complete process manufacturing software package which interfaces to QuickBooks accounting.
This allows organizations whose process tracking requirements have outgrown those provided by QuickBooks a path forward where they retain QuickBooks for core accounting functions.
Mar-Kov CMS provides users the following functionality:
• Track formulations and processing instructions
• Electronic Batch Recording (EBR)
• Track Inventory by Lot or Container
• Purchasing and Receiving
• Sales and Shipping
• Material Requirements Planning
• Equipment Sanitization and Maintenance
• Full papeless operation using barcoding throughout
• 21CFR Part 11 and HACCP compliance
Mar-Kov CMS interfaces with both QuickBooks Premier and QuickBooks Enterprise editions.
For more information on Mar-Kov CMS, visit http://www.mar-kov.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11191140.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States