PRO TECHnology announces its annual participation at GITEX 2013, which will be held in
On its 15th participation, PRO TECHnology will again spearhead the exhibition by bringing in groundbreaking advancements and innovations in todays ICT industry together with its technology partners.
PRO TECHnology's strategy is strongly aligned with its vision "to become the leading information
At this five-day exhibition, PRO TECHnology will showcase their innovative solutions and will be focusing on 3 different facets;
1. Enterprise Solutions - Being the industry leader and expert to a number of fields, PRO TECHnology will be introducing the latest revises and improvements in digital storage, archiving, disaster recovery, data protection, broadcast systems, communication and wireless solutions.
2. Distribution - in todays highly personalized & globalized market the company will be carrying accessory solutions that reflect innovative and Lifestyle facets. With regional partnership of well known brands such as Apple, laCie, DICOTA, ETON,
3. Innovative Lifestyle products - bringing in form and functionality the company will be introducing an new line of award-winning, eco-friendly products, PRO TECHnology have searched far and wide to bring the latest and the best top-of the line brands.
"Gitex Technology Week is a crucial platform for IT companies and the local channel to showcase their solutions and services. We have positioned ourselves not only as an IT company but also as a vendor representative," says
"At the event, we plan to exhibit our full spectrum IT products and accessories, announce new launches and meet current and potential customers and partners from across the region. Technology experts from our company will also hold demonstrations of our unique products and address customers' queries at our stand" added Maraqa.
At Gitex 2013 PRO TECHnology's stand is at a key location accessible to all visitors: right on the way in between HALL 4 and HALL 5 which makes it impossible to miss!
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project