The pre-configured Pak for VMware Workstation gives admins the ability to enforce and streamline configuration settings for users, so they can’t misconfigure them. For example, admins can ensure that “Check for product updates on startup” is always unchecked, so users aren’t prompted for automatic updates. Additionally, admins can make sure users can’t override their setting choice by selecting “Disable corresponding control in target application.” A full list of features for the Pak can be found on the PolicyPak website.
IT Admins and network administrators who want to try out the PolicyPak software can get a free trial by attending a Group Policy Webinar at the PolicyPak Website, or by calling (800) 883-8002.
PolicyPak can deliver settings using Microsoft Active Directory Group Policy, Microsoft SCCM, Dell KACE, or any other management tool.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11191085.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts