Ideal for distributed teams who work in parallel on highly iterative digital assets, Commons Cloud eliminates the manual effort of searching for the right file, resolving conflicts among file versions and merging edits to a document. The service was designed for the 83 percent of knowledge workers that a recent survey by
With Commons Cloud, users can simply drag a file anywhere into the system and the File Valet stores the file to the right place, notifies them of potential conflicts and recommends actions. Backed by the powerful versioning engine used by the world's largest and most innovative software companies, Commons maintains an indelible record of all files, versions and comments. You can see at a glance who did what, when and why, bringing complete traceability to organizations that require it.
"One of the best things about Commons is that it provides all users with a complete and permanent history of every file, which makes everyone worry less about losing their work,' said
"Documents evolve so quickly that most teams are hard pressed to keep pace,' said
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says
- Brazil Braces for Street Protests at World Cup
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today