A two member delegation of the
Areas of mutual interest, bilateral ties, particularly cooperation in the field of Science and Technology came under discussion in the meeting.
While talking to the delegation, the Minister said that the present democratic government is keen to solve the problems of the people on priority basis. We have in our manifesto focused on emerging technologies like nano technology, fuel cell technology, etc and are working vigorously for the development in these sectors of Science and Technology. He said that the Ministry was working on the establishment of Science and
The US delegation expressed their willingness for cooperation and said that
The Minister thanked the delegation for their visit and expressed confidence that Pak- US bilateral relations would further grow with every passing day.
Federal Secretary for Science and Technology,
Most Popular Stories
- Free Social Media Marketing Seminar
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Trader Denies Rate-Rigging in LIBOR Scandal
- Falling Gas Costs Keep U.S. Consumer Prices Flat
- How Do You Store the Wind?
- Mandela, Walker Among Google's Top Searches
- BlackBerry Sheds More Execs
- Mega Millions Jackpot Climbs to $586 Million
- Budget Bill Passes Key Hurdle in Senate
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach