Featuring the second generation 41 megapixel imaging sensor, Nokia Lumia 1020 removes the complexity of photography while enhancing the creativity of imaging enthusiasts in the way they shoot, edit and share pictures. The smart phone will go on sale to the public for the first time in the
Participating in the skydive stunt,
Unlike any smartphone in the market today, the Nokia Lumia 1020 reinvents zoom, enabling consumers in the region to discover more detail than the eye can see. With Nokia's innovative PureView technology, including optical image stabilization, the device is able to produce some of the sharpest images possible by any digital camera.
Either before a picture is taken or after it has been shot, the zoom capability enables people to discover and then rediscover the personal stories each image can tell. With a beautiful interface that visually demonstrates how settings will affect the final photo or video,
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.