The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "In vivo assessment of the existence of nanorods in the bloodstream is proven by the increase of the whole blood fluorescence due to metal enhanced fluorescence phenomenon, which leads to an increase of fluorescence emission in the close vicinity of noble metal anisotropic nanostructures."
For more information on this research see: In vivo fluorescence studies of whole blood after chitosan bio-functionalized gold nanorods administration.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Garabagiu,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects