Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Moreover, as the calcium content increases, the number of the rod-like junction zones decreases while the number of the point-like cross-links increases."
For more information on this research see: Insights into the nanostructure of low-methoxyl pectin-calcium gels. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2013;97(2):650-658. Carbohydrate Polymers can be contacted at:
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from I.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.